Re: [TCML] SRSG curiosity

I had a small sync motor from a chart recorder where it was easier to rotate the disk on the shaft. Most other motors that are the size we use can be rotated in their cradle quite easily. I've seen some folks use a long pry bar to rotate them on the fly.

John Freau's phase shifter is by far the best way to play with it on the fly.