Re: [TCML] primary tubing

Thanks fir the insight Brian, hopefully that clears some things up for some people. The only discrepancy I have is that I thought Al simply oxidized in air, maybe you could also call it anodization but I thought that was adding pigment to the outside oxide layer.

Could anyone comment on the resistance ratio of Al vs Cu? If it was say 1.5:1 would you simply need 1.5x the calculated length of copper for primary R to be equivalent?

Drake