Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] primary tubing

Greg,

What I meant was oxidization not anodization, I had anodized aluminum on the
brain for some reason, just keep this in mind, anodized = Good, Oxidized =
bad. Oxidized aluminum will cause hi resistive connections and in turn
create heat.  So I really did not mean anodized that was a my bad part on
me.

--Brian