Re: [TCML] primary tubing

Yes,looks like we should all ditch the spun alum.toploads.Just think of all the lost efficiency.I'll buy em up at scrap costs.He he! Wyatt
------Original Message------
From: Brian
Sender: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyTo: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] primary tubing
Sent: Nov 8, 2009 5:50 PM

Greg,

What I meant was oxidization not anodization, I had anodized aluminum on the
brain for some reason, just keep this in mind, anodized = Good, Oxidized =
bad. Oxidized aluminum will cause hi resistive connections and in turn
create heat.  So I really did not mean anodized that was a my bad part on
me.

--Brian