RE: [TCML] primary tubing - now Aluminum wiring failures

There is a recreational housing development near where I live that was wired
twenty years ago with all Aluminum.

http://theglenatmaplefalls.com/

The majority of this wiring has failed and each householder is looking at
having to put $7K to $12K into what is a glorified trailer park.

Commercial installations can use Al wiring but residential use is now no
longer a good idea...

Dave