From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phil Tuck (hvtesla)
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 3:35 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Pseudo Slow Motion footage of a Tesla

Hello.

I have uploaded some footage on YouTube of a recent run I videoed. It has
been slowed down in Windows Movie Maker by a factor of 4.

It's clearly NOT true slow motion, before someone points that out. But none
the less it is fascinating to watch the streamers curling up for some
strikes.

There is software that does a much better attempt by adding alternate
simulated frames I understand. If anyone knows of a Freeware program web
source that does a passable attempt at this I'd be interested to know.

Google throws up so many, but none ever seem to do what they say, or else
they just add straight copies of the preceding frames like Movie Maker has
done.

Link is here:         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PqrCgxHB8s

Regards

Phil