Re: Re: [TCML] Solid state efficiency, was: mini Tesla coil specs]

Ken,I heard that VTTCs and SSTCs are less sensitive to the exact
resonant frequency tuning of primary and secondary circuits.
I don't know why.Anycase ,100 khz and 120 khz are not much different.
Somebody ,I don't remember who,who messed with powerful VTTC said
that he run several different secondaries with same primary!
That's surprising if true.

Dex