Re: [TCML] can you help my son and i with this Please

I would go with the plans on E-Bay from Alan, the link to his plans to buy are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quality-Classic-4-inch-x-22-inch-Tesla-Coil-Plans_W0QQitemZ200277233348QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Books_Manuals?hash=item2ea1740ec4

  Alan is a great person to help you out as well. I built my mid sized coil with his plans. Very well done, I might add. His craftsmanship is superb too. I bought several High end things from him in the past. His plans are very well done and up to date as well.

  I have never been happier. I built one with a  15000v 60 Ma NST with the Terry Filter and Rotor Motor gap system, all from Alan. PRICELESS to me now.

  It took some time to get the money, but well worth the wait for quality.

  I spent money from Info unlimited in the past, but you will get a better coil from Alan's plans.

  I must stress that you need to be handy in the workshop and have some electronic skills to do this properly.(soldering, crimping, cutting etc.) Many things might go wrong. My first light was a success from his plans though. That Is why I recommend them. I get over 2' arks and I need to tune the thing still.  I love what my coil does, but I can get more power from it from fine tuning the thing. I made my goal for Halloween, and the people loved it.

  Trial and error for me. I love info Unlimited for many other things, but there coil prices are quite high, and they have little support when I dealt with them in the past. (years ago).

  Have Fun, and most of all be careful with the High Voltage parts. They are very dangerous and will kill. Check out Chips Safety tips please.