Re: [TCML] 135ft arc 3ft sphere - Possible? Arc definition

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Stephen Hiscock
<stephenhiscock@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> snip....
> If bill wysock has made sparks/arcs this long then why is it so hard to
> believe that tesla could do this?
>
> But everyone has made interesting points

Stephen- I was under the impression that the 13M coil put out around a 50ft
arc.  Then again I could be wrong.  I'm also not sure if this is the longest
Tesla Coil arc documented as there have been some murmurings on list about
some massive coils by DC cox as well as KVA effects.