[TCML] mikes cap failure

hello everyone again, this is a reply to all of thee people helping me out with my cap failure... I have two 30MA 12kv NST's in parallel, for a total of 60 MA. my capacitors are 18 in series, rated for 1.6kv each, DC, but these caps are not the problem, the problem was the two capacitors I added onto it, I was upgrading from 30 to 60 MA, the two caps I added onto them fried, they were two 15kv, .02 MFD, they failed quickly, while my 18 cornell dublinier 940C16P22K-F caps are still perfect. so what I really need to know is what caps should I buy to add onto my current MMC, or what caps should I buy to get 21 NF, at about 35kv? thanks guys, Mike o.