[TCML] SSTC help

Hello, I have been working on my first solid state coil for a good part of a year and after many blown components and hours searching the net, I am stumped. The coil I am working on is of Steve Ward's mini sstc. I used eagle to etch a board to replace the crappy proto type board. This gave me better results ( my UCC's don't fry anymore :) I put an LED on the output of the interruper to make sure that works. My gate drive IC's make a high frequency buzz. Not sure if I should be able to hear that? But it leads me to believe they work. My half bridge is on a variac, rectified and filtered. I get 170VDC at full power on the bridge. But I can't get breakout?? I did try swapping the primary leads to get 180* out of phase. Here is a link to video.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7oV9iC0Jo

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob.