Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 00:04
Subject: RE: [TCML] In Need of a 15Kv 30mA NST

Please give your location.  Shipping costs can be a major part of your total
cost.

Have you tried neon sign companies in your area?  They may sell you one
cheap or give one to you if you tell them it is for an experimental project.

6 Microwave Oven Transformers in series and under oil is another possibility
that will give you much better coil performance than a NST.
Steve Y.