Re: [TCML] New IP, new speed

Hi Steve.

Thanks!  I think paypal just uses chip@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm always open to donations but usually the big pushes are when things
break and need replacing.  So far the transition was nearly painless with
the only difficulty being in how to navigate my registrar's UI.

Yes, definitely a big thanks to the moderators.  they not only provide the
labor of reading and approving postings but provide other reasoned
opinions when dealing with sticky subjects and situations.

Chip