Re: [TCML] DRSSTC help

I would say it's a must have if you're interested in the subject but I haven't built one yet. You can use it as a step by step recipie if you have some basic electronics knowledge. Personally though I needed to do a lot more self educating regarding solid state electronics and ICs. Also if you educate yourself enough you couldsave money building your own boards as the ones he is selling are rather pricey IMO

Good to know I'm not the only noob out there ;)

Drake

Sent from my iPhone