From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Rieben
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 2:02 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] First Light, MOTs, etc.

Jim, all,

I'm not sure what "types" of MOTs that I have, but I
have about 12 to 15 various (some big) MOTs that are
pretty much taking up space and will likely never see any
use from yours truly. I think they can be shipped one or
possibly even 2 at a time in a standard flat rated box.
If anyone is interested, I would let them go for $5 each
plus shipping. I have a few that are relatively small that
I could probably let go for $3 each plus shipping, just to
get rid of them. Contact me off-list if interested.

David Rieben

PS: Yes, I would certainly double check each one for
functionality before sending it off. :)