Re: [TCML] SSTC Coupling

Yes:

http://www.truc.org/files/2003/09FDA_2003_Swift_ArcingFault.pdf

but this is for quite a strong currents I think,and for low AC .

Maybe closer to SSTC and perhaps to VTTC would be data like  :

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss118/dexdex666/dc_arc_char.gif

Well I don't know where  Tilbury get his circuits from but I know there are some flaws and wrong reasonings in that book.Spark output not just that depends on mode of operation of tesla coils  but also it depends on frequency for coils above certain frequency range.For example ,if you want to reserch SSTC and VTTC sparks this may be of help:

 http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss118/dexdex666/hfgaps.jpg

Dex