From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Quarkster
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 8:13 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Microwave caps

Jim -

Still something wrong with your math ......

Assuming two series-connected .5uF capacitors per string, each string will
have a value of .25uF.

With a total of 90 capacitors available, one could assemble 45 strings,
yielding a total capacitance of 45 * .25 = 11.25uF.

Charging the entire 11.25uF capacitor bank to 10kv will provide a stored
energy of 563 joules (lower case j).

Regards,
Herr zapp