Re: [TCML] My Hemisphere/Toroid with Unconnected Top Sphere results

Hi Bart, Peter,

One characteristic that I have noticed in the past using spherical toploads

is the "single channel" power arc that often tends to form from the topside

of a spherically shaped topload. This may expain the "longer" arcs that

you are getting with the sphere in place over the more standard torus

shaped topload, Peter. The ionized power arc channel would lend itself

to longer discharges with the same power throughput. Just a thought.

David Rieben