To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:17 PM
Subject: [TCML] Re: X-Ray Machine Wanted

John,
Check with a couple of dentists in your area and find out who does the
calibrations and maintenance on their machines and contact that company. I
have a good friend who calibrates, sells and maintains them and he has
offered me some of the old stuff he has upgraded just to get it out of his
storage area.  Stuff tends to accumulate...sorry that was wasted on this
audience.
Russell at the Cape,

Help save the space program...Send up something on an Atlas V!

Hello All:

I am working on a project where phase 2 will require a dental x-ray
machine. The
original set-up used a 1927 G.E. dental x-ray machine. Does anyone have a
working unit for sale or know of a source?

Please call or email me at:

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.tesla-coil.com

John F. Cooper III