Re: [TCML] (no subject)

did you adjust the motors phase to align your electrodes to the ac wave form?

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike osipowicz" <yosip1115@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:15:30 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [TCML] (no subject)

hello everyone, Ive got a static gap coil, and upgraded to a rotary motor gap. I tried it asynch, with descent results, not as good as the static gap, so I ground flats on the rotor, and the motor sounded in sync. I hooked it up to the coil, and the results still arent as good as with the static gap. it is a 1700 rpm motor, with 12, or 6 contacts on the rotor, and 2 stationary. any ideas to optimize the performance? thanks, Mike o.