To: "tesla request pupman" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:50 PM
Subject: [TCML] secondary corona ring... adivse needed

hello everybody, I searched the forums, but did not find what I am looking for. my 4 inch coil seems to be working pretty well, Im still waiting for my second NST, and more caps to come in... until then... I am getting corona from the top of my secondary windings, although it looks very cool, it cannot stay. my toroid is 4 inch dryer duct, wrapped with AL tape, nicely smoothed, almost professional! I need a corona ring, sitting right above the secondary windings, right? I am looking for something that is about 1 inch diameter, does dryer ducting come in this size? I love the look of a high toroid, but my secondary does not... thanks, Mike o.