From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mike osipowicz
Sent: 24 September 2009 01:51
To: tesla request pupman
Subject: [TCML] secondary corona ring... adivse needed

hello everybody, I searched the forums, but did not find what I am looking
for. my 4 inch coil seems to be working pretty well, Im still waiting for my
second NST, and more caps to come in... until then... I am getting corona
from the top of my secondary windings, although it looks very cool, it
cannot stay. my toroid is 4 inch dryer duct, wrapped with AL tape, nicely
smoothed, almost professional! I need a corona ring, sitting right above the
secondary windings, right? I am looking for something that is about 1 inch
diameter, does dryer ducting come in this size? I love the look of a high
toroid, but my secondary does not... thanks,
Mike o.
05:51:00