RE: [TCML] Isolation Transformers / 1:1 Transformers

I'm not sure what your goal is in using an isolation transformer, but be advised that it will do virtually nothing to block high frequency noise (RFI) from your mains.  Common isolation transformers make no attempt to limit the capacitance from pri-to sec.  Some very expensive units do, but we all just live with the fact that Tesla coils are RF (and acoustically) noisy.  If you're in an apartment building in close proximity to neighbors and you're trying to be a good neighbor, I'm not sure there's anything you can do but to find a friend's house more distant from neighbors.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA