[TCML] Rejoining List

Hello Everyone,
After a hiatus of more than 2 years of ill health, I am much better and I have decided to rejoin the list. I would like everyone who remembers me to know that I am back and that I have regained a good bit of my previous stamina and health and feel better than I have for years. I am still legally blind, as you can tell from the large type I use, but after much surgery, I can see well enough with my left eye, with the assistance of magnification, to build things and have begun doing so.

I look forward to participating in discussions and hope most of my old acquaintances are still active.
Best regards and remember,
Think Positive,
Paul Brodie