Re: [TCML] Pole Pig Questions, check out 14400v multi tap!

Hey Jim...

why did you make a tesla coil when you have the transformer that beats a coils output in voltage ;)

14.4 million volts would be so kewl!!! Unless you are pulling an April Fool on us.....

SD

Jim Mora wrote:

Hi David, Tom, and Et Al

I have been looking for a 7200v 10KVA pig as service for VTTC applications.

Do you want to sell it and step up to the aforementioned 14400V pig? Where
are you located? I have a dry transformer with 20 nice mounted input taps
roughly 2KV to 14400KV, very conservable rated at 5KVA - it is military and
Big!
snipperzzz...