Re: [TCML] Primary Capacitance Calculations - "Black Boxes"

Thomas Schmit wrote:
No ... it is a black box because I don't know the algorithm it uses, nor do I know how this algorithm was derived. All I know is that I plug in values and it spits out values - this is what we call a "black box". I'm not saying they are necessarily wrong, I just don't know how they work.
Please elaborate on "good physics". A Gaussian distribution is merely a statistical argument and is not "good physics". Good physics starts with first principles. Tom

Good physics...
It's based on the work by Paul Nicholson, google for Nicholson Tesla Theory and you should find Paul's work.