Re: [TCML] method of routing secondary wire to toroid

Craig wrote:
I searched the archives, but can't find the specific answer I'm looking for.
What is the best way to route the secondary wire from the last turn to the
toroid? I've read where some space wind in free air up to the base of the
toroid,
I made my secondaries with the wire ending at both sides soldered at rounded rectangles of brass foil
glued to the tube.
The assemblies at the lower and upper ends touch these tabs with metal foil springs. Nothing critical,
as the current there is not too high, and very solid and robust.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz