Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] 60/50Hz Tesla Coil?

Hi All,

Resonance transformers have been done at the hobbyist level too.  Cameron
prince and David Rieben both have such a setup.  I have several photos of
such a setup on my flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pslawinski/tags/arczilla/

-Phillip Slawinski

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 22:28, jimlux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

mddeming@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Greg,

Remembering that f=1/[2pi*sqrt(LC)], if you want f to be 1/3000th of a
regular tesla coil, then the product LC must be 9,000,000 times bigger. Try
figuring out the physical sizes.
Matt D.