[TCML] Ground Rod Data

Does anyone out there have any data on the relationship between depth and streamer output? Obviously the data will be slightly skewed by other variables, but im wondering what relationships exist. If anyone has modeled it, what was your correlation? The new coil is up running. Had second first light the other night and just had my mobile grounding system (x2 2ft rods which I know isn't optimal, but its easy and compact) I'd like to put in a 8 ft rod here soon and will try to generate some data for the community. Someone put in some input.

www.teslamad.com