Re: [TCML] Capacitor differences

I think the problem is that very few coilers actually figure out how to spec
their capacitors, and stay within the component ratings for peak current.  I
too use the 940C series on my solid state systems, but im careful to mind
the specs that the manufacturer gives!  Yes, the 942C series handles more
peak current, the datasheet says it, nothing to figure out there!  Dont be
surprised when your caps break because you exceeded the current rating.

Ipk = Vpk / SQRT(L/C)

Is that so hard?

Steve