Re: [TCML] Re: PFC for dual NSTs

Thank you very much Miles for taking the time to include those photographs.
I see an empty spot for #4, that will be a mean (and heavy) machine,
if it isnt already.
I decided that I will jumper the caps together, then run wires from
each cap to each NST as you have done.
I feel it would be cleaner looking to wire it up cap1 to nst1 to cap2
to nst2 in parallel but Im not sure how cap2 would react in that
circuit and none of the super-genius engineers have chimed in yet.
Also, the reason Im not just using a single cap is because Im building
this machine to operate with different transformer and capacitor
combinations and I dont want to limit its versatility.
Thanks again!