From: "bartb" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 8, 2010 3:36:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: Dummy load for optimum cap size Experimentation

Hi Gary,

Focusing on photocell:

What type of photocell are you using? Is it one of those 1/2" circular
photocells (zigzag line things)? I used something a bit different but
cheap. Think I got it at Jameco years ago, but this is what I used along
with the box and description mentioned previously.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bart-coils/4872360015/

One thing I did have to do was to cover most of the area with black tape
to remove ambient light as well as force only a portion of the cells to
react through the hole within the box that the 500W halogens were
inside. I believe I also had to use minor lens filter (most anything
will do) between cell and the light coming out of the hole.

I'd be more than happy to send this to you if you like (no charge and
don't even want it back). Just send address my way if you want to give
it a try.

Best regards,
Bart