Re: [TCML] Topload metal spinning.

OK. As I 36 year old male, believe me when a say that I personally am
not offended by the female form in any way, I am even a bit of a
coinsure.
But to include not one but two walls completely emblazoned with
pornography while filming what is essentially a commercial for your
business is a bit “off”, is it not?
Don’t get me wrong, I am not a prude in any sense of the word,
although I find that an alarming number of people are.
So I just don’t understand why anybody would want that reflected upon
their professional appearance.
Besides all of that,  I have a very nice workspace in which to tinker
away at a multitude projects. If I had all those pictures all over the
place Id be so damn distracted that Id never get anything done let
alone safely operate machinery.