Re: [TCML] SISG coil

Is there a way to parallel the components that limit the current, so  you could handle more current and thus use a larger cap size?

I would imagine so, but i worry about an unequal current distrubution due to slight variences in the component itself and then there is the problem with what happens if both parts dont fire at the same time.

The part i am talking about here is an IGBT right?  cause i dont really know.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."