Re: [TCML] Primary Support Materials

I've been using polycarbonate for all sorts of Tesla projects.  But I live pretty close to those TAP Plastics stores, and I buy chunks out of their scrap bin.  You can get a 1'x1' square of 1/2" clear polycarbonate for $2.    Of course then you have to slice and drill it yourself.  But it's no worse than HDPE.   I use one of those plastics drill bits they sell, which works pretty good on everything plastic as long as you use low speed, of course.

Best,
Joe