RE: [TCML] Oregon Coilers?

Hey all,
I am a Singaporean studying at the University of Oregon though I am currently back in Singapore for a break and will be returning to Eugene Oregon sometime next year. Earlier this year I acquired 2 large NSTs, built a decent 8" diameter secondary and acquired MMC capacitors. All this is sitting in my lab above the university's science library. I hope to be able to complete the assembly of the coil when I return to Oregon and would be very happy to join a group of fellow Oregonian coilers.
Best regards,Jeremy