RE: [TCML] Oregon Coilers?

Good to hear from you Bob.
I also have quite a collection of hv transformers, and additionally have
many misc Tesla coil parts and just about every type of electronic
component under the sun...and a moderate collection of large useable
triode vacuum tubes. (450th, 250th, 304th, etc.)
Some of which I am willing to trade.
Well I think we need to get this group together.
We could all help each other, even just by swapping parts for things we
really need.
And the exchange of knowledge would be immensely helpful.
I really want to build a vttc, but lack the know how to accomplish it on
my own.
We could mentor one another in our individual fields of expertise, for
whomever finds that sort of thing rewarding.
Is anyone sort of centralized that has a shop that would be conducive
for this sort of thing?
Shall we pick a date/location?
Everyone is welcome in my home, but I am lacking space to do actual
building.
We can fire up the old bipolar in the living room though. (google
"Special Bipolar Tesla Coil Exhibiting Capacitive Coupling" and it will
pop up)
Nothing like the sweet smell of ozone to get a party started.

Shannon Weinhold

"The world we have created today has problems that cannot be solved by
thinking the way we thought when we created them."
-Einstein