Re: [TCML] How To Turn A Vacuum Cleaner Motor Into A Synchronous Motor

Cool!  Do you have any photos or other details that you could post
somewhere?  I didn't understand how the motor was modified.

I don't think that viewing with an adjustable strobe light would prove
anything.  Unless the strobe was sync'ed to the mains, one could make the
display move or freeze by just adjusting the flash rate.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA