From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bturner@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 08 December 2010 16:37
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Using unequal electrode spacing's, was Setting optimal
phase angle of SRSG motor

Not sure about taper-lock, still a possibility of rotor shift due to
rotational torque. I use a conventional hub with screws to the motor shaft
flat... A stepped flange with 4 threaded holes, the rotor(s) have a mating
bore and bolt holes. The flange provides accurate centering, and four S/S
10-32 cap screws work just fine. A conventional NEMA motor cradle provides
the phase angle adjustment.