Re: [TCML] How To Turn A Vacuum Cleaner Motor Into A Synchronous Motor

Why do these motors need water?  Is it for cooling?  Maybe a powerful fan
or air blast would be able to cool it sufficiently?   I wonder why the manufacturer
would need to use a synchronous motor for a washing machine?

That was a fun video of the over-volted burning motor.... LOL.

Cheers,
John