[TCML] plasma lamps for sale

I have five pure xenon double bubble tubes for sale there filled with scientific grade xenon and I have one Krypton filled double bubble tube left. They are thick wall glass and utilize EGL neon electrodes these are commercial lamps certainly can be used for many purposes eachlamp contains 3 liters of pure gas the gas is more expensive then what I'm asking for them as there part of an Estate. There all brand New in pristine condition
Mail me at ghostriderinnc@xxxxxxxx   for pictures I am selling them for 200 dollars per tube if you buy more than one I'll give a good price break to you. I accept usps money orders sent certified mail so we both have a record my ebay rating is 100 percent your welcome to view that as well.

Bryan Martin