[TCML] help with biasing a tetrode for VTTC

I've been studying the websites of Steve Ward and John Freau in an effort to put together a VTTC.  The vacuum tubes I have on hand now are tetrodes (4-400A style), and I am not clear on what I need to be doing to bias the screen, and/or grid.  Perhaps I would have been better off starting out with some triode tubes...

If I connect two such tubes in parallel, will I be alright with one filament transformer matching the electrical specs for the particular tube, or does each tube require its own plate transformer and a different connection scheme?  Pardon my ignorance on the subject.

I note that these tubes were intended to be used with an air-cooled socket.  Any ideas out there on cooling the tubes?  Would a muffin fan be sufficient, or do I need a more directed airflow up from the base of the tube?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.