Re: [TCML] Beginning Tesla Design

Your primary cap looks a little small and close to resonant size, try to get
it up just over 9nf like TeslaMap recommends for a static gap.
Also try to build it to handle at least 1.5 to 2 times your NST secondary
voltage as the caps you will likely use are rated for DC.
My 12/60 powered coil MMC is rated over 30kv.