Re: [TCML] Where to buy toroids

I think that Tesla stuff is buying from Landergren in quantity, and making just a few bucks on them each unit. I bought a 3" x 18" from Tesla stuff, and it is a finely made piece. You may pay even more from Landergren for just one of something, and then have to wait as well. Good toroids are not cheap, and about impossible to make yourself without loads of machines and tooling.

Dave Goodfellow

Henry Hallam wrote:
http://www.owlandergren.com/