From: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 6:20 pm
Subject: [TCML] 1/4 wavelength theory ??

I know this has been discussed on the list before but,  Is the 1/4 wavelength
requency a valid theory?
The reason I ask this is I've been upgrading my tesla coil and depending on
hich toroid I buy determines if I'm operating at 1/4 wavelength.  So is there
nything to it or is the resonance point strictly determine by L(secondary),
(secondary) and C(topload).
thanks,
Shaun Epp