[TCML] G10 for sale

Hi Friends,

I am going to be putting up some stuff for sale that I'll never use (until
after it's sold). Anyway, for starters I dug out a nice G10/fr4 pale green
slab that is 10.125" x12.125" x 5/8" thick.

This would make a very nice 10" rotary disk - very robust! Also, I have some
brand new in the box pair of pig horns with seals. I'll be listing some
other stuff once I dig it out of the large stash ;-^).

I'll work out a fair price below wholesale so email me off list.

Thanks,
Jim Mora
Spark On