From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon Danniken
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:53 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Re: Economic Toroids

D&M's High Voltage, Inc. - Dave wrote:

> [snip]
> http://www.dmshv.com/TeslaStuffForSale.htm
>
>Unfinished Toroids (our old economic toroids for those
> who remember them)

I am not interested in purchase, but I am interested in construction
details.  How were those made?

They kind of look like they were started with flexible duct, then wrapped
with a fiberglass/resin to produce a smooth exterior.  Did you use anything
to smooth out the duct before the fiberglass was applied?

I'm assuming the final product was wrapped in aluminum tape?

Beautiful looking forms there!

Jon