Re: [TCML] Magnifier topics

Very Good Stuff This!!!
Actually leading to formula I can both read and write!
Armed with Terry Fritz's,,Formulas used in Tesla coils,(very well
documented by the way)
Verry interesting stuff for us who may/or not,be weather locked.
Just makeing an observation.
Moderator,on your aproval,don't want to take away from what is going on.
No new information.
Joe in Texas

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx