[TCML] DANGER Ground wire question (Need a straight answer)

Thank you everyone for replying to my question. Unfortunately most of you went right over my head. Can someone just give me a plain answer. Yes its dangerous, or no its not dangerous. I will try some of the other solutions, but first I just really want to confirm this because I already have everything made. Thanks again, and sorry for my noobishness. You gotta start somewhere.