[TCML] Large Top Loads

Hello,
I am in the process of getting a large coil set up. I need something like a 48" diameter top load. The usual practice is to build one of dryer ducting or foil coated hose. I have been envious of Greg Leyh's coils with there tubing top loads. Along this line, I was looking for a tube roller to see if aluminum rings could be fabricated at reasonable prices.

Harbor Freight has a  manually driven version for about $150. [Not sure if it could actually roll a 48" diameter x 1" aluminum tube.]  My question is: has anyone tried to fabricate a top load made of a cluster of aluminum tubing?

Thanks,
Jim Zimmerschied